Monday 25 July 2016

Scrapping Outback July 2016

It's been awhile since I have been able to scrap so I really enjoyed getting back into it with Scrapping Outback's White with a Twist Challenge this month.
I love these different colour combinations that stretch my creative reach.
 Here is their challenge for July


We were asked to use Lilac, Light Blue and a Touch of Grey with White and not to forget to use some Chipboard on our layouts. 



On this layout I used a Kaszazz chipboard word 'Love', Kaisercraft card stock, D'lish Scraps Flair, Doily and Pearl Dots, Charms Creations Mini Runner and some old flowers from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by to look.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vicky!!! Love the simple look and the use of doilies. So pretty!!
    Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge this month over at Scrapping Outback :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute photo and a gorgeous page. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback.

    ReplyDelete