Saturday 18 June 2016

Scrapping Outback June 2016

I really love the White with a Twist Challenge at scrapping Outback's blog page.
I enjoy being totally challenged by a different colour combination that I wouldn't usually do myself. But this months challenge of White with Aqua/Teal, Lime Green, Blue and Grey was quite the challenge for me, as I find it hard to work with blue and green together.


But as they say, What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.



I spent a lot of time just shifting things round on the page until I got fed up and had to walk away. I eventually found a happy medium and decided it was time to commit to glue and sticking it to the page.
I used some Dlish Scraps JAP Tranquil Pools kit with some extra resin and paper  flowers, Charms Creations Mini Star and a A2Z Scraplets Chipboard piece painted in my new Colourblast Shimmer Paste in Deep Water.
I added some Heidi Swapp Tinsel Colourshine to some texture paste  with a Tim Holtz Stencil to create the background. 

Thank  you for checking out my blog, hope to have another layout to share with you soon.

Vicky



2 comments:

  1. Awww this is such a cute page. The colours look great to. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback this month and hope you can join us again next month for another fantastic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your struggle Vicky - I walk away a lot form my creations when they just don't work and when I come back it all falls into place :) So glad you persevered :) It looks great!! Love the simple look with the use of white space. Thank you doe entering our challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete