Sunday 22 May 2016

Scrapping Outback May 2016 Challenge

I'm really liking the White with a Twist Challenges over at Scrapping Outback's Blog. This month we were challenged to add the colours Deep Raspberry, Dusty Pink, Mint Green with touches of Orange and Brown. Wow what a challenge, image inspiration below.



I had lots of fun with this challenge sorting through photos and paper to find exactly what I was looking for. Check out my layout below.


I probably didn't use as much white as I should have but the Deep Raspberry of the Dear Lizzy Serendipity paper really spoke to me. I dug deep in to my pile of scrap paper and found a cute sheet of matching paper and cut outs, that I fussy cut out from a Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. I added some Kaisercraft card stock and a Twiddlebitz Corner scroll Chipboard piece that I coloured to add a touch more brown.
I really like the that the photo of Miss Bug is the focus of this layout.

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Vicky - love the use of printed paper :) - its great when you can find something that matches perfectly.....well done :)and thanks for entering our challenge over at Scrapping Outback this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this page is just gorgeous. The colours are perfect. Such a great photo as well. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback and hope you can join us again next month for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete